Or call our attendance line:
- Order online
- Enter the school ID, SOM031
- Follow the directions to complete your order
- Please print your email confirmation as your receipt!
For more information you can also see the flyer in the E-notes home folder! While this will cover the bulk of teachers requests, we ask that you please consider providing items on each teachers wish list also!
All school supply kits will be delivered to your students classroom teacher in August and will be available at the Back to School night.
Whether your child is transferring to our school from another school district, changing schools within Round Rock ISD, or starting school for the first time, visit the district’s Registration page to find useful information.
If you plan to be a Watch D.O.G., go on a field trip, volunteer in the classroom, or work with students, you must complete the online application AND receive approval. Online Volunteer Application.
Some helpful tips to remember when submitting your volunteer application:
- Please complete entire form.
- Select the school(s) where you would like to volunteer (you can choose more than one school).
- Please make sure that you click the SUBMIT button.
Thank you in advance for going through this process. We look forward to you volunteering at our school!