Happy First Friday of February!
We had a great 100th day of school today as our building was overrun with some very cute centenarians! Check out our Facebook page later this weekend for pictures! Sommer Facebook Link
School Climate Survey:
Please take a few minutes to complete our family climate survey if you have not already done so. It takes less than 5 minutes and your input is very important to us! (Thanks to the 478! of you who have already completed it!) Survey Link
It is here! The book fair will open on Tuesday afternoon and remain open through 6:15 on Friday evening. Shop late that day & stay for the PTA Movie Night showing of Small Foot. Bring you blankets & come for a super fun family time! Movie Night Feb 2019-Media.pdf
Federal Report Card:
Our school report card was released by the Texas Education Agency this week. To locate schools and view their reports, go to the TEA website: Link
- Our student council officers led our grades 3-5 assembly this morning and did a fantastic job! They shared information about Respect and Cooperation with fun facts, a skit and humor! Well done! #SommerEmpowers
- 29 of our students are advancing to the RRISD UIL tournament on March 2. A full list of winners is attached: UIL Winners
- Feb. 4 101st Day of School Dress Up Day (Spots, Dalmations….)
- Feb. 4 9:00 AM Pearson Ranch Parent Orientation for incoming 6th Graders, Pearson Ranch Middle School
- Feb. 5 PM Book Fair opens!
- Feb. 5 6:00 PM Pearson Ranch Electives Fair-Incoming 6th graders should attend to hear information & performances from electives.
- Feb. 6 Global Day of Play
- Feb. 8 10:15 AM Kindergarten PBL Showcase
- Feb. 8 6:15 PM Book Fair Stays Open Late-Closes at 6:15
- Feb. 8 7:00 PM PTA Movie Night!!!
- Feb. 9 Climate survey closes: Survey Link
- Feb. 15 7:15 AM Friday Assembly K-2
- Feb. 15 Club Photos
- Feb. 18, 19 Student Holidays; Teacher Professional Learning
- Feb. 20-Feb. 27 APEX Strong: Let’s Change the Future Leadership Lessons
- Feb. 28 APEX Fun Run
- March 5 3rd Grade Economics Fair
- March 14 Field Day
- March 17-22 Spring Break
Have a Fabulous weekend!!