Good morning & Happy Monday!
It is hard to believe that we are at the end of the first month in 2019! Things are certainly rolling along quickly and strong! We have much to Learn and to Celebrate!!
APEX is Coming!
Last year, you helped us raise over $50,000 to support technology, outdoor improvements, flexible seating and our innovation station! This year, your donations will go to technology, more outdoor improvements of our playground/field area, flexible seating and instructional materials and resources such as subscriptions like NewsELA. One goal is to split the cost of 24 ipads (cost about $24,000) with our fabulous PTA. This fundraiser is completely separate to that of our PTA and goes into our school budget to fund items not supplied by the district. I have attached a letter with information on the upcoming fundraiser. Watch for a separate email with more information about the program and resources purchased last year! This year’s theme is APEX STRONG: Selfless, Trustworthy, Refuel, Overcome, Next Level, Grateful! Attachment: APEX is Coming!
- Jan. 31 7:45 Pearson Ranch MS Counselors visit 5th Grade
- Feb. 1 100th Day of School: What would you look like if you were 100? Dress up Day!
- Feb. 1 7:40 Friday Assembly, Grades 3-5
- Feb. 4-8 BOOK FAIR!!
- Feb. 4 101st Day of School: Dalmation Day! Wear Spots!
- Feb. 6 Global Day of Play
- Feb. 7 Progress Reports go home
- Feb. 8 Kindergarten PBL
- Feb. 8 6:30 PTA Movie Night!!
- Feb. 9 Family Survey/School Climate Survey Closes…It only takes 3 minutes! Please give us your feedback! Less than 1/2 of our families have clicked the link. We get better w/you! Let’s go for 100%!
- Congratulations to all of our students who participated in this year’s science fair! A complete list of students moving onto the Austin Regional Science Fair is attached here: Science Fair Results
- A huge SHOUT OUT to Jennifer Kuehne, Laure Stroh and all of our campus Science Committee!
- A special THANKS to everyone who judged!
- Our students did AMAZING at this weekend’s RRLC UIL tournament at Cactus Ranch Elementary School! We had 29 students place and several advancing to the district tournament. CONGRATULATIONS! to all of our students who competed. You prepared hard and we are so very proud of each & every one of you!
- Watch for complete details this week!
This week, wherever you are and whatever you do….MAKE IT GREAT!!